We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and have put into words an HSE policy that defines how we avoid accidents, maintain job satisfaction and ensure a safe and motivating work environment.
- We are committed to respecting employee rights and we comply with national and international labour laws.
- We are dedicated to continually improving our work environment.
- We are actively working to reduce workplace injuries.
- We contribute to employee development through training and development programmes.
- We encourage all employees to report all accidents as well as near misses.
- We expect our employees to contribute with improvement proposals, taking on the responsibility for their own working environment.
- Working environment issues are always considered in connection with new investments.
- Within financial limits, initiatives improving the work environment are always prioritized.
Through education and information, we ensure that our employees adhere to the codes of practice of our HSE policy.